More monster experience and loot all weekend long!... read more
PAGES:
Announcements - Paladin boost!
GOD Slugar on Destiny
866 Sorcerer
on 2020-12-07 23:20:27
Paladin boost!
Dear players,

We keep the gas on adding new things and improving the existing ones, so that your gameplay gives you the maximum amount of satisfaction. Today's short update is a response to your questions, requests and suggestions about current state of the server.

First of all, we have created a Wikipedia for you, which will be updated from time to time with new content introduced on the server. There, you will find answers to all your questions about monsters, quests, items and much more.

Recently, a discussion about the Paladin as "worst vocation" broke out, so after much reflection, discussions with players and testing, we decided to introduce the following changes:

Infernal arrows get a rework, these arrows will deal area damage, making Paladin more useful in teamhunts. These shots will deal physical damage to monsters, and fire damage to players. Damage dealt to players will depend on the number of people in the shooting field. Price of infernal arrows has been also increased to 110 gp per one.
Elvish Bow has been added to the loot of Forest Fury, you will be able to upgrade it using emblems.

One of the things you asked for was adding a new Chimera spawn, as the current one was small and inefficient. We came to the rescue, and from tomorrow you will be able to try your hand at fighting much larger groups of these mythical beasts.

We would like to thank you again for your support and commitment to the development of the server. We also invite you to our discord https://discord.gg/GCQRhZN where you can discuss with us about your ideas and changes on the server.
Japacman
110 Royal Paladin
on 2020-12-07 23:57:01
SAME SHIT!
PALLY DONT need area ammo.
just need less assassin stars "PUFFS" and more exp boost on PARTY EXP.
cuz nobody wants paladin to hunt together.
Thykor
144 Royal Paladin
on 2020-12-08 00:02:01
nice joke, now bring the real buffs ty
Bulbasaur
27 Druid
on 2020-12-08 00:17:41
Infernal arrows get a rework WTF
so much to improve in rp !! assassin star misses all the time, fix it please
GOD Slugar on Destiny
866 Sorcerer
on 2020-12-08 00:28:11
Thykor, just try it before you start acting like this.
Awer
120 Royal Paladin
on 2020-12-08 04:54:54
This is so bad, hope you wont let this go live
only reason i was doing warzones was infernal arrows so i can upgrade any bow and use this instead of puffs, now that's ruined lol. Paladin is solo exp/profit class, no one wants worse version of "RL tibia" teamhunts! (like boring forced "rl tibia like" daily bosses arent enough) might aswell go back to rl tibia, Sadge.

BTW what about ice arrows or whatever the name that nobody uses? can't you just buff these and leave infernal arrows alone?
GOD Slugar on Destiny
866 Sorcerer
on 2020-12-08 09:59:40
Awer, I don't get you. It's actually what you have received, new one bow which you may loot from Forest Furies and additionaly as a standard one target arrow, you have received AOE damage, which may is making paladin more useful and friendly to pay, it also help in both - solo and team hunts.
Third Eye
129 Royal Paladin
on 2020-12-08 10:19:17
Does it have any damage difference from burst arrows? dont know how they are usefull for other team members to take paladin in team hunt according the price of arrows/damage it deals
Tmp Ozz
93 Royal Paladin
on 2020-12-08 12:13:52
GM, DOUBT ABOUT UPDATING PALADINS
Hello good morning GM, I am writing to comment that after the update to improve the paladins, I consider that instead of improving other aspects, I went to hunt dragons and I use arbalest with power bolt and I have dist 94 and I am lvl 78 and what The maximum hitting hit was 140 and with luck, I missed many hits and many were hits of 40, 70 ... and I had to spend more money because it took longer to kill a dragon and it lasted much longer to go up 80% of the level because I I ran out of ammunition because the hits were less .. I don't know if it applied with other ammunition but it would be good to correct this problem, thank you
GOD Slugar on Destiny
866 Sorcerer
on 2020-12-08 16:04:46
Tmp Ozz; as we spoke in game, it was caused due to reason we have added level requirement to 80 for using arbalest - your level was too low. Just wanted to clarify for the rest of the people :)
Awer
120 Royal Paladin
on 2020-12-08 16:24:27
@GOD Slugar
Sure... but, what about other ppl walking into this aoe? or it cant be tiggered if not attacking a player target? in that case this is cool except price 110k for just one refil, who would solo hunt with this?
Lucifer
124 Royal Paladin
on 2020-12-08 16:32:12
I think you should have...
To be fair paladins are not good in teamhunts and not good in warpvp.

Regarding PVP:
The issues with paladin is that they are to slow compared to mages, they can't chase and they can't even move up to do a combo since they will most likely miss the assassin star anyway.

Add something like the movement buff cipsoft added for paladins. A short movement speed burst that only last 10 sec, uses alot of mana but gives you faster movement then strong haste.
Also make assassin stars hit more often, base it of distance fighting.

Regarding PVE:
A paladin should compare the DPS with a mage SDing a solo target.
I think that boosting the hit chance with assassin stars would help but it's not enough to reach the same DPS. Maybe increase the minimum damage so that it's closer to the maximum damage like SDs.
Cat Szerszen
131 Royal Paladin
on 2020-12-08 19:27:51
Piece of shit
WE W8 SO LONG FOR PALADIN BUFF AND THIS CHANGES NOT MAKE ANY DIFERENCE.

Firstly: nobody want to hunt with paladins so this arrows is not a deal for us..

Secondly: price for this arrows are rly too high.. for 110 gp MS can use e-wave which always make big dmg.. But this arrows? not even 1/2 dmg for the same price of e-wave. So again we are not usefull in TH

If paladin is profession made to shoot 1 target, it should make good dmg for this target.. Everybody says: Paladin is proffesion to make great profit. But how, if assasin stars often miss or make small dmg.. Only 1-2 from 10 hits are good so... Price for using AS including dmg and cash is compare to using SDS by druid/mage.

Paladin should use bow or crossbow in hunt, not some shitty assasin stars.. So, like i say before:
- make infernal bolts available to buy in shop for good price like 15 gps
Thykor
144 Royal Paladin
on 2020-12-08 19:59:03
tried new arrows, price way too high, damage not so good comparing to ms dmg, so teams will still prefer to take 2 ms instead of rp, single target dmg still shit
Cat Szerszen
131 Royal Paladin
on 2020-12-08 20:03:42
piece of shit 2
Thykor, it doesnt make any difernce if we make our responds or not. This server is not for paladins and we must agree with this
GOD Slugar on Destiny
866 Sorcerer
on 2020-12-08 21:44:36
You have to understand that paladin will never be as good as mage with dealing dmg, however we may think about reducing the price of infernal arrows. You already have received a pretty good boost, but the problem is you don't know how take advantage of this. We have already received alot of good feedback from paladins due to these changes.
Storm Evoker
193 Elite Knight
on 2020-12-08 21:52:47
Actually...
Thank you for your "constructive criticism", but do you realize if you say something like "shit update, palladin so shit in teamhunts" instead of giving us your ideas and reflections about what could be changed, it won't help you right?

We've got a lot of positive feedback from high level Palladins on our discord, and if someone is thinking this update made it "worse" for your vocation without even testing it - you should get 180, do daily boss Astaroth, and use his brain.

Btw. thanks for everyone who are actually giving us REAL constructive criticism and feedback, not crying. We will think about further changes.
Awer
120 Royal Paladin
on 2020-12-08 22:18:22
Just to sum up...
1) Paladin didnt recive any buffs
2) Only alternative for assassin stars taken away(cuz u cant buy infernal bolts), while ice arrows still stay useless in game when they could be changed but better lets ruin only arrows with decent dmg and charge 110k per refil (OMEGALUL).
3) Deducting from these posts paladins wont get real patch.

And if you drop ego paladin fix could be done with 2 minutes of work and server restart. Give stars +10% hit chance and +5 dmg on infernal arrows, gg paladin fixed, and if you wanna be fancy and spend 3 minutes you can increase dmg of ice arrows so ppl who do teamhunts with rp can play aswell.
Cat Szerszen
131 Royal Paladin
on 2020-12-08 22:45:29
piece of shit 3
2 thinks to change :
- price of imperial arrows decrease from 11k to 6k
- infernal bolt available in shop for 2k per 100

- dont change assasin stars (paladin should not run with weapon and shield)

All will be happy

IM PALADIN AND I DONT WANNA BE BETTER THEN ANY PROFESSION. I WANT BALANCE
Harakiri
197 Royal Paladin
on 2020-12-09 08:58:15
I was tested new infernal arrow , its good for teamhunts. But our problem is spell damage&assasin stars “puffs”. I got full imp +7(boots,legs,armor,helmet) and +7 shield. 5x%4 = %20 more spell damage. İts good for mages %20 spell damage.

Mages can hit with morthur 500 to 600 hit.
Ek can hit with exori gran 500 to 600 hit.

rp hit with exori con 40 to 48 hit..( full set and 8 damage more max 20damage)

We dont need buff , we need balance. Paladins hits from far but this +7 items not work well for paladins.

Note : dont forget some people like to play solo hunts.
PAGES:
Copyrights 2023, kasteria.online. All rights reserved.