12 April 10:00 - 15 April 10:00
More monster experience and loot all weekend long!... read more
PAGES:
Media - This new rs trick
Robin
180 Elite Knight
on 2020-12-07 03:04:56
This new rs trick
As the server is having problems with high level people who trick you into becoming friendly with them and after some day they ask you to help them to kill a someone who killed their rl. It all ends up in 3 people with 1 hp logging into your firebomb and then you get rs, bam masslogg.

I've played Tibia for 22-23 years and there has been tricks like this many times, each time they made a change so these abuse (yes, it is a abuse) is removed from the game.

This is not a part of the game. Your not suppose to go from not having a single kill on your record ever to recieve a red skull and drop the equipment you farmed for 2 weeks nonstop. Imperial set + hussar 7+ on all but the legs (6+)

Code it so you do not give unjust to fire bombs the first 15 seconds or something. The red skull got implemented to make people less likley to get random pk'd, not this.

I don't think you want people, your paying costumers, to quit the server like this. Just change it so noone else has to have the same faith as me.

Gl
Robin
180 Elite Knight
on 2020-12-07 13:28:41
2.)
b) Intentional abuse of weaknesses in the gameplay, for example arranging objects or players in a way that other players cannot move them [ only if situation takes place in protection zone].

This behaviour 100% goes under this.
Piteq
133 Master Sorcerer
on 2020-12-08 17:46:08
Robin sHoodł
PAGES:
Copyrights 2023, kasteria.online. All rights reserved.